Your gift today will be matched up to $30,000 by Board of Trustee members and a very generous commitment from Indiafest.
Be a part of the Florida Tech’s community’s response to COVID-19
The challenges caused by the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) are having a profound impact around the globe, including here at Florida Tech. Our students are facing hardships during this once-in-a-generation crisis, but now is the time for the Panther Family to come together and live our values of inclusiveness and success for all of our students.
We have heard from many alumni and friends asking how they can help the university support the health and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff as they navigate how to fulfill the educational mission of the Florida Tech.
We realize our alumni and friends are also experiencing difficulty and uncertainty in their lives as a result of the crisis and hope you don't think less of us for asking. If you can help, please do. It will mean the world to our students.
Your gift of any amount will help our students weather this storm and ensure they have the resources to continue their education regardless of their circumstances.
Florida Tech in action:
- The Student Emergency Fund serves the most emergent student needs in the crisis. As the situation evolves daily, we are committed to responding quickly.
- Unparalleled Education Experiences are always a top priority for Florida Tech. In critical times such as these, providing these educational experiences takes on a new importance. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our dedicated faculty mobilized online learning, creating rich online learning environments across our campus.
- Ability to Stay on Campus, for a limited number of students, the university remains home. For these students, campus is the best and safest option. Some students would not have been able to continue their education without this option.
- Delivering a 21st Century Campus, especially when students are required to move to online coursework, requires considerable investment to meet the demand for laptops, learning management systems, and network capacity to provide an optimal learning and research experiences for faculty and students.
- Florida Tech Counseling Services is prepared to help both students and faculty during these uncertain times through mental health support.